to the Saginaw Public Schools online Express Enrollment Options.
We have many programs and services to enhance your child(ren)'s
educational experiences. When you are ready to apply to a school
please download and complete the online
express enrollment form. You can submit the form in three
- By US mail:
Attention: Administrative Building Enrollment Office
Saginaw, MI 48607
- Drop off at your school office or during the summer return to the Administrative Building Enrollment Office (ask for a copy of your time-date stamped application - the Enrollment Office will forward it to the appropriate school )
- By Fax: Complete form and fax to (989)
You will be contacted shortly after your information is recieved
to complete the enrollment process.
Additional Information needed for enrollment:
- Proof of Identity (Birth Certificate)
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, telephone bill etc.)
- Kindergarten Enrollment (Vision and Hearing Screening Test)
If you have general questions please call 399-6500.
The following schools have special enrollment requirements. Please contact the following buildings directly if you wish to complete the special application process:
- Handley P.C.A.T: 399-4250
- Arthur Eddy Academy: 399-5250
- Saginaw Arts and Science Academy: 399-5500
- Saginaw Career Complex : 399-6150