- Google Earth – Travel virtually anywhere in the world through google earth.
- Utah Education Network Student Interactives – designed for students in grade 3-6. Has over 50 interactive social studies activities and games over topics such as geography, current events, ancient civilizations, the environment, U.S. history, & U.S.government
- All About the United States – Develop a mental map of the United States, its states, capitals, and geography through these amazing games.
- Scholastic News for Kids – Daily news and current events for kids
- Amusement Park Physics – Explores how the laws of physics play a role in the design of amusement park rides. Design a roller coaster, determine the outcome of bumper car collisions, and more.
- Exploring Leonardo – Learn about Leonardo da Vinci, his futuristic inventions, and unique way of looking at the world at this attractive site
- Extreme Science – Where is the deepest spot in the ocean? Which creature is the strongest? Want to know what the fastest land animal is? Take a look at this site for answers to these and other scientific record-breakers!
- How Stuff Works – Curious about what makes things tick?Hundreds of articles that cover a wide range of subjects like 3-D graphics, animals, video games, engines, roller coasters, toys, electricity, computers, and much more.
- Inner Body – Take a tour of the human body. This site offers a fun, interactive way to learn about skeletal, digestive, muscular, and other body systems.
- Infrared Zoo – The Infrared Zoo shows what animals look like in a whole different light. See what birds, reptiles, and mammals look like in the infrared, and learn how animals use fur, blubber, and feathers to insulate themselves.