On behalf of the Loomis MST Academy staff, I am happy to welcome you to Loomis!
Parents and guardians, I wanted to let you know how truly inspirational you are for your commitment to your children in creating future leaders for our community.. Partnering with you, I am very excited to begin this new school year that will bring many gifts of knowledge to your children.
We are asking that parents and guardians assist their child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience.
- Completes all homework assignments given by teachers.
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
- Informs you if he/she needs assistance with their homework.
- Knows that you expect for him/her to succeed in school.
Please consider opportunities to be a part of our school such as a membership on school committees, volunteering, or class visits.
Our Core Values to be:
- S – Show a Positive Attitude
- T – Take Responsibility
- A – Act Safely
- R – Respect Yourself, Others, and Property.
Our great staff at Loomis MST Academy and I are deeply honored to be your child’s educators. We look forward to meeting and working with you this school year.
Loomis MST Academy