8/29 First Day of School
Saginaw High School was first established in 1865 as East Side High School. Located at 3100 Webber Street, it is one of two high schools located in the district of Saginaw. Saginaw High School is recognized by NCA (North Central Association of Colleges and Schools) as an accredited public high school.
Mission Statement: Saginaw High School is committed to ensuring a safe and secure environment where students will become academically proficient, lifelong learners and productive citizens.
Purpose Statement: Our purpose is to ensure that students develop the necessary academic, workforce, social, and technical skills that will allow students to be college and career ready as well as able to attain academic and personal success.