The interscholastic athletic program of the Saginaw Public School District is a vital and integral part of the total educational program. Research indicates that a student involved in extra-curricular activities has a greater chance for success during adulthood. Many of the character traits required to be a successful participant are exactly those that will promote a successful life after high school. The purpose of interscholastic athletics is to make a positive contribution to the development of the participants, spectators, school and community.
As an integral part of the educational process, the athletic program should always conform and support the objectives and standards of the school. The total educational curriculum must take precedence to the athletic program. Athletes should strive for educational excellence, playing excellence, as well as staying within the boundaries of good sportsmanship.
Below are the guidelines for the Saginaw High/Arthur Hill Boys Basketball Game
Date: Saturday, December 14, 2019 & Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Game Times are as follows:
- Freshman: 10:00 a.m.
- JV: 11:30 a.m.
- Varsity: 1:00 p.m.
General public ticket sales will take place at [Saginaw High School/Arthur Hill] at the Door on Saturday, Saturday, December 14, 2019 & Saturday, February 15, 2020 beginning at 9:30 a.m. Only adults will be allowed to purchase a ticket at the door during this time. ID must be shown upon request.
Only 250 tickets will be sold to the general public. A maximum of 1 ticket will be sold to each person. Tickets are $5 each. No tickets will be sold to the general public in advance. Tickets will be sold until the public allocation is sold out. Adults WILL NOT be allowed to enter the game with a “student” ticket.
The following guidelines have been set for entry into Saginaw High School:
- Only actively enrolled Saginaw High and Arthur Hill students are allowed to attend the game.
- Students must have the designated student ticket to be admitted to the game. No student will be admitted with an adult ticket. Student ID may be required upon request.
- We have right of refusal for any ticket-holder.
- No book-bags or purses will be allowed.
- Game Parking
- Parents on the “WILL CALL” list will park and enter through the main entrance. (2 parents per player total, no exceptions) ID may be required upon request
- Students will enter on the West Side entrance by the gymnasium
- General Public will enter through the East Side entrance by the gymnasium
Secondary Education, Athletics and Facilities